· Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
· Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
· When loved ones come home, always run and greet them.
· When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
· Let others know when they have invaded your territory.
· Take naps and stretch before rising.
· Run, romp, and play daily.
· Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
· Be loyal.
· Never pretend to be something you’re not.
· If what you want is buried, dig until you find it.
· When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle him or her
· Thrive on attention.
· Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
· On hot days, drink lots of water and sit under a shady tree.
· When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
· Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
· No matter how often you are scolded, don’t buy the guilt thing and pout, run right
back and make friends.
Source – Unknown